Bliss Kid Yoga is a 501(c)3 public charity. Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID # 47-4934413
-One time gift: There are many ways to help; pick a gift amount that works best for you and give children and families the tools to live happy, healthy lives.
-Gift subscription: Make a HUGE difference regardless of budget. Give $10.00 or more per month and by the end of the year share yoga with a class of children, provide funding for a family yoga series, supply a class of students with yoga mats, or send kids to yoga camp. Just click the subscription option in paypal.com when you donate below. Cancel or skip at anytime.
-In-kind gift: View our Amazon wish list and help provide supplies for our yoga and mindful art classes at economically challenged schools in AISD and at SAFE Alliance. Items can be sent directly to us and be anonymous if preferred.
How your gift helps
$10=Yoga mat for 1 child
$25=Class, mat and all supplies for a family
$90= 6 classes for a family
$100= On going education for yoga teachers
$125=Yoga and mindfulness work-shops for educators
$275=Full-time camp scholarship
- Empower children and parents by giving them the tools to stay safe and healthy in their lives beyond a shelter.
- Make an impact on the mental health of your community. A study conducted by the Trauma Center at Justice Resource Institute found that a regular trauma-informed yoga practice reduced the participants’ symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by 30%.
- Breath awareness helps children increase focus, reduce stress and learn self-regulation techniques.
- Yoga adventures promote creativity and critical thinking skills that support academic success.
- Our program supports social and emotional growth that helps students to mindfully navigate through their lives in and out of school creating a more positive environment for themselves, and everyone around them.
- Keeps students safe, supervised and engaged during the after-school time before parents get off work.
- Your contribution helps restore relationships which is central to supporting the well-being of a community as a whole. And much more!