March 2-3rd 2022
Click here for more information
Bliss Kid Yoga is a 501(c)3 public charity.
Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID # 47-4934413. Mailing address: 2110 W Slaughter Lane STE 107 #259 Austin, Tx 78748
Through community donations and grant support, we are able to provide quality wellness offerings in Austin, Tx, and beyond. All of our programs can be accessed virtually.
One time gift: There are many ways to help; pick a gift amount that works best for you and give children and families the tools to live happy, healthy lives.
Gift subscription: Make a HUGE difference regardless of budget. Give $10.00 or more per month and by the end of the year share yoga with a class of children, provide funding for a family yoga series, supply a class of students with yoga mats, or send kids to yoga camp. Just click the subscription option in paypal.com when you donate below. Cancel or skip at any time.
In-kind gift: View our Amazon wish list and help provide supplies for our yoga and mindful art classes at economically challenged schools in AISD and at SAFE Alliance. Items can be sent directly to us and be anonymous if preferred. Want to give back + save money on supplies? Make sure to compare costs by using Capital One Shopping.
$25=Class, mat and all supplies for a family
$90= 6 trauma-informed classes for families
$125=Training Scholarship for educators
- Empower children and parents by giving them the tools to stay safe and healthy in their lives beyond a shelter.
- Make an impact on the mental health of your community. A study conducted by the Trauma Center at Justice Resource Institute found that a regular trauma-informed yoga practice reduced the participants’ symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by 30%.
- Breath awareness helps children increase focus, reduce stress and learn self-regulation techniques.
- Yoga adventures promote creativity and critical thinking skills that support academic success.
- Our program supports social and emotional growth that helps students to mindfully navigate through their lives in and out of school creating a more positive environment for themselves, and everyone around them.
- Keeps students safe, supervised and engaged during the after-school time before parents get off work.
- Your contribution helps restore relationships which is central to supporting the well-being of a community as a whole. And much more!