Trainings no longer available after December 2022. Click here or visit our IG for more information.
Bliss Kid Yoga offers online self-paced, live virtual and in-person training for individuals and large groups.
Bliss Kid Yoga trainings are applicable to anyone who wants to connect and interact more mindfully with the kids in their life.
Self-Paced Course List
Click course name below to learn more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Self-Paced Courses coming soon include, Trauma-Informed Meditation, Yoga to Enhance Speech (recommended for Speech-Language Pathologists) and more.
- Trainings are $50.
- Designed to take about 1-2 hours.
- Once enrolled you have access to the training for 30 days.
- Trainings are applicable to anyone looking to create more mindful interactions.
- Closed Captions available.
Large Group Training
Bliss Kid Yoga offers virtual and in-person workshops specifically designed to fit the needs of your organization or group. Email email@example.com to inquire about pricing and details for your team.
- Create a more inclusive environment for clients, employees, and volunteers
- Build confidence, healthy attachment, and safe spaces for youth to thrive
- Tools everyone can immediately start applying to everyday life
- Content that is specifically designed with your mission in mind
- Certify your team with Bliss Kid Yoga in Mindfulness and be featured as a community partner
- Post-Workshop follow-up and access to self-paced courses
- Childhood Trauma and the Brain
- Cultivating a Mindful Approach
- Invitational & Choice Based Language
- Inclusive Language
- Intentional Leadership
- Relationship Building
- Using a trauma lens
- Nonprofit burnout/self-care
- Mindful Environment
“The Trauma-Informed Language Training is a wonderful training for anyone who works with children. It was great to learn tools to support children who have experienced trauma and ways to help create a more inclusive environment in my classes. I recommend this online training to anyone who wants to learn more about trauma-informed language.” -Jessica T.
“The trauma-informed language training was a great opportunity to reflect on my own daily language. Using the tools offered in this training, I feel confident I am offering children agency and empowerment in class and in everyday life. I encourage anyone interested in trauma and language to dive into this training.” -Claire G.